Jürgen Gutsch - 10 May, 2017
Microsoft removed the support of the full .NET Framework for ASP.NET Core 2.0 and some developers are not really happy about that. ASP.NET Core 2.0 will just run on .NET Core 2.0. In this post I tried to analyze that and it doesn't sound that evil...
Jürgen Gutsch - 08 May, 2017
ASP.NET Core is pretty flexible, customizable and extendable. You are able to change almost everything. Even the built-in dependency injection container can be replaced. If you prefer a different dependency injection container, because of some reasons, you are able to do it. This blog post will show you how to replace the existing DI container with another one. I'm going to use Autofac as a replacement.
Jürgen Gutsch - 05 May, 2017
ASP.NET Core is pretty flexible, customizable and extendable. You are able to change almost everything. Even the logging. If you don't like the built-in logging, you are able to plug in your own logger or an existing logger like log4net, NLog, Elmah. In this post I'm going to show you how to add a custom logger.
Jürgen Gutsch - 28 April, 2017
The last couple of months I wanted to play around with Docker for Windows. It worked just twice. Once at the first try for just one or two weeks. Then I got an error, when Docker tries to initialize right after Windows starts.
Jürgen Gutsch - 20 April, 2017
Since a couple of years I use FAKE to configure my builds. Also at the YooApps we use FAKE in some projects. One of the projects uses it since more than two years. FAKE is really great and I love to use it, but there is one problem with it: The most C# devs don't really like to use new things. The worst case for the most devs - it seems - is a new tool, that uses an exotic language like F#.
- 18 Apr 2017 Please use a password manager
- 03 Apr 2017 Blogging with Git Flow
- 31 Mar 2017 Using xUnit, MSTest or NUnit to test .NET Core libraries
- 13 Mar 2017 Integrate Meetup events on your website
- 06 Mar 2017 Using dependency injection in multiple .NET Core projects
- 03 Mar 2017 ActiveRoute TagHelper
- 23 Feb 2017 Creating a Word document OutputFormatter in ASP.NET Core
- 10 Feb 2017 BrowserLink causes an error in a new ASP.NET Core web
- 08 Feb 2017 Using Dependency Injection in .NET Core Console Apps
- 12 Dec 2016 A small library to support the CQS pattern.