Jürgen Gutsch - 20 September, 2018
In this first part of the new blog series about customizing ASP.NET Core, I will show you how to customize the logging. The default logging only writes to the console or to the debug window. This is quite good for the most cases, but maybe you need to log to a sink like a file or a database. Maybe you want to extend the logger with additional information. In that cases you need to know how to change the default logging.
Jürgen Gutsch - 18 September, 2018
With this post I want to introduce a new blog series about things you can or maybe may customize in ASP.NET Core. Initially this series will contain ten different topics. Maybe later I'll write some more posts about that. The initial topics are based on my talk about Customizing ASP.NET Core.
Jürgen Gutsch - 20 July, 2018
With this post, I'd like to share some ideas about two live streaming shows with you. It would be cool to get some feedback from you, especially from the German speaking readers as well. The first idea is about an German speaking .NET Developer Community Standup and the second one is about a live coding stream (English or German), both hosted on Google Hangouts.
Jürgen Gutsch - 09 July, 2018
Finally HTTPS gets into ASP.NET Core. It was there before back in 1.1, but was kinda tricky to configure. It was available in 2.0 bit not configured by default. Now it is part of the default configuration and pretty much visible and present to the developers who will create a new ASP.NET Core 2.1 project.
Jürgen Gutsch - 02 July, 2018
One year later, it is the July 1st and I got the email from the Global MVP Administrator. I got the MVP award the fourth time in a row :) I'm pretty proud and honored about that and I'm happy to be part of the great MVP community one more year. I'm also looking forward to the Global MVP Summit next year to meet all the other MVPs from around the world.
- 05 Jun 2018 Creating a signature pad using Canvas and ASP.NET Core Razor Pages
- 13 Apr 2018 A generic logger factory facade for classic ASP.NET
- 11 Apr 2018 Creating Dummy Data Using GenFu
- 30 Mar 2018 Running and Coding
- 29 Mar 2018 Why I use paket now
- 28 Mar 2018 Recap the MVP Global Summit 2018
- 06 Mar 2018 Creating a chat application using React and ASP.NET Core - Part 5
- 01 Mar 2018 Creating a chat application using React and ASP.NET Core - Part 4
- 13 Feb 2018 Creating a chat application using React and ASP.NET Core - Part 3
- 07 Feb 2018 Creating a chat application using React and ASP.NET Core - Part 2