Jürgen Gutsch - 11 July, 2019
Another year later, again it was the July 1st and I got the email from the Global MVP Administrator. I got the MVP award the fourth time in a row :) I'm pretty proud and honored about that and I'm happy to be part of the great MVP community one more year. I'm also looking forward to the Global MVP Summit next year to meet all the other MVPs from around the world.
Jürgen Gutsch - 29 April, 2019
In this 12th part of this series, I'm going to write about how to customize hosting in ASP.NET Core. We will look into the hosting options, different kind of hosting and a quick look into hosting on the IIS. This post is just an overview bout the different kind of application hosting.
Jürgen Gutsch - 16 April, 2019
For my Twitch stream I planned to show how to migrate a legacy ASP.NET application to ASP.NET Core, to start a completely new ASP.NET Core project and to show some news about the .NET Developer Community. When I did the first stream and introduced the plans to the audience, it somehow turns into the direction to migrate the legacy application.
Jürgen Gutsch - 10 April, 2019
If you have a Middleware that needs to work on a specific path, you should implement it by mapping it to a route in ASP.NET Core 3.0, instead of just checking the path names. This post shows how it should be done in ASP.NET Core 3.0
- 05 Apr 2019 #MVPSummit2019 - Impressions...
- 01 Apr 2019 Git Flow - About, installing and using
- 26 Feb 2019 Problems using a custom Authentication Cookie in classic ASP.NET
- 20 Feb 2019 Thoughts about repositories and ORMs or why we love rocket science!
- 11 Feb 2019 WPF and WinForms will run on .NET Core 3
- 30 Jan 2019 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 11: WebHostBuilder
- 18 Jan 2019 Integration testing data access in ASP.NET Core
- 15 Jan 2019 Unit testing data access in ASP.NET Core
- 19 Nov 2018 Removing Disqus and adding GitHub Issue Comments
- 16 Nov 2018 Disabling comments on this blog until they are moved to GitHub