Jürgen Gutsch - 24 July, 2017
I think, everyone who followed the last couple of ASP.NET Community Standup session heard about Razor Pages. Did you try the Razor Pages? I was also a little bit skeptical about it and compared it to the ASP.NET Web Site project. That was definitely wrong. With this post I'm going to have a first look into it.
Jürgen Gutsch - 17 July, 2017
I recently wrote about that it is pretty hard to move an existing more complex .NET Framework library to .NET Core or .NET Standard 1.x. More complex in this case just means, that this library uses reflection a little more than maybe some others. I'm talking about the LightCore IoC container. Some weeks ago the preview version of .NET Standard 2.0 was announced and I tried it again.
Jürgen Gutsch - 10 July, 2017
On July 1st, I got the email from the Global MVP Administrator. I got the MVP award the third time in a row :) I'm pretty proud about that and I'm happy to be part of the great MVP community one year more. I'm also looking forward to the Global MVP Summit in March to meet all the other MVPs from around the world.
Jürgen Gutsch - 22 June, 2017
The feedback about my last blog post about the GraphQL end-point in ASP.NET Core was amazing. Because of that and because GraphQL is really awesome, I decided to make the GraphQL MiddleWare available as a NuGet package. I did some small improvements to make this MiddleWare more configurable and more easy to use in the Startup.cs
Jürgen Gutsch - 30 May, 2017
At the Build 2017 conference Microsoft announced the preview 1 versions of .NET Core 2.0, of the .NET Standard 2.0 and ASP.NET Core 2.0. I recently had a quick look into it and want to show you a little bit about it with this post.
- 29 May 2017 Exploring GraphQL and creating a GraphQL endpoint in ASP.NET Core
- 10 May 2017 ASP.NET Core in trouble
- 08 May 2017 Adding a custom dependency injection container in ASP.NET Core
- 05 May 2017 How to add custom logging in ASP.NET Core
- 28 Apr 2017 Error while starting Docker for Windows
- 20 Apr 2017 A first glimpse into CAKE
- 18 Apr 2017 Please use a password manager
- 03 Apr 2017 Blogging with Git Flow
- 31 Mar 2017 Using xUnit, MSTest or NUnit to test .NET Core libraries
- 13 Mar 2017 Integrate Meetup events on your website