Jürgen Gutsch - 20 April, 2017
Since a couple of years I use FAKE to configure my builds. Also at the YooApps we use FAKE in some projects. One of the projects uses it since more than two years. FAKE is really great and I love to use it, but there is one problem with it: The most C# devs don't really like to use new things. The worst case for the most devs - it seems - is a new tool, that uses an exotic language like F#.
Jürgen Gutsch - 18 April, 2017
Since years, I'm using a password manager to store and manage all my credentials for all the accounts I use. The usage of such a tool is pretty common for me and it is a normal flow for me to create a new entry in the password manager first before I create the actual account. I'm always amazed, if I meet people, who don't use any tool to store and manage their credentials.
Jürgen Gutsch - 03 April, 2017
Since a while we use Git Flow in our projects at the YooApps. Git Flow is a add-in for Git, that helps us to follow the feature branch process in a standard way. What if I would use Git Flow to to optimize my process to write and publish blog posts?
Jürgen Gutsch - 31 March, 2017
MSTest was just announced to be open sourced, but was already moved to .NET Core some months ago. It seems it makes sense to write another blog post about unit testing .NET Core applications and .NET Standard libraries using .NET Core tools. In this post I'm going to use the dotnet CLI and Visual Studio Code.
Jürgen Gutsch - 13 March, 2017
This is a guest post, written by Olivier Giss about integrating Meetup events on your website. Olivier is working as a web developer at algacom AG in Basel and also one of the leads of the .NET User Group Nordwest-Schweiz.
- 06 Mar 2017 Using dependency injection in multiple .NET Core projects
- 03 Mar 2017 ActiveRoute TagHelper
- 23 Feb 2017 Creating a Word document OutputFormatter in ASP.NET Core
- 10 Feb 2017 BrowserLink causes an error in a new ASP.NET Core web
- 08 Feb 2017 Using Dependency Injection in .NET Core Console Apps
- 12 Dec 2016 A small library to support the CQS pattern.
- 07 Dec 2016 Contributing to OSS projects on GitHub using fork and upstream
- 28 Sep 2016 Creating a container component in Angular2
- 22 Sep 2016 Authentication in ASP.NET Core for your Web API and Angular2
- 19 Sep 2016 ASP.NET Core and Angular2 using dotnet CLI and Visual Studio Code