Jürgen Gutsch - 15 October, 2019
As mentioned in the last post, I'm going to write a small application to demonstrate gRPC, Worker Services, SignalR and Blazor to show the new stuff in ASP.NET Core. In this post I'm going to write about the gRPC server that acts as a weather station to provide the weather data to the main application.
Jürgen Gutsch - 02 October, 2019
In this post I'm giving a quick introduction into the Worker Services and what you can do with it. I'm also introducing a small project that shows the usage of Worker Services, gRPC and many more cool new ASP.NET Core 3.0 stuff.
Jürgen Gutsch - 30 September, 2019
In the last post we had a quick look into Blazor Server Side, which doesn't really differ on the hosting level. Blazor Client Site on the other hand differs for sure, because it doesn't need a web server, it completely runs in the browser inside a WebAssembly.
Jürgen Gutsch - 27 September, 2019
From September 23 to 25 the .NET Conf 2019, hosted by Microsoft, was running virtually on Twitch. Like last year the third day was full of talks done by the community. As well as last year, I also did a talk this year. This time I talked about the ASP.NET Core Health Checks.
Jürgen Gutsch - 10 September, 2019
To have a look into the generic hosting models, we should also have a look into the different application models we have in ASP.NET Core. In this and the next post I'm going to write about Blazor, which is a new member of the ASP.NET Core family.
- 16 Aug 2019 ASP.NET Core 3.0: Endpoint Routing
- 12 Aug 2019 New in ASP.NET Core 3.0 - Taking a quick look into the Startup.cs
- 05 Aug 2019 New in ASP.NET Core 3.0 - Generic Hosting Environment
- 11 Jul 2019 MVP for four times in a row
- 08 Jul 2019 Self-publishing a book
- 29 Apr 2019 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 12: Hosting
- 16 Apr 2019 Sharpcms.Core - Migrating an old ASP.NET CMS to ASP.NET Core on Twitch
- 10 Apr 2019 Implement Middlewares using Endpoint Routing in ASP.NET Core 3.0
- 05 Apr 2019 #MVPSummit2019 - Impressions...
- 01 Apr 2019 Git Flow - About, installing and using