Jürgen Gutsch - 10 September, 2019
To have a look into the generic hosting models, we should also have a look into the different application models we have in ASP.NET Core. In this and the next post I'm going to write about Blazor, which is a new member of the ASP.NET Core family.
Jürgen Gutsch - 12 August, 2019
I the last post, I took a quick look into the Program.cs of ASP.NET Core 3.0 and I quickly explored the Generic Hosting Model. But also the Startup class has something new in it. We will see some small but important changes.
Jürgen Gutsch - 05 August, 2019
This is a small introduction post about the Generic Hosting Environment in ASP.NET Core 3.0. During the next posts I'm going to write more about it and what you can do with it in combination with some more ASP.NET Core 3.0 features.
Jürgen Gutsch - 11 July, 2019
Another year later, again it was the July 1st and I got the email from the Global MVP Administrator. I got the MVP award the fourth time in a row :) I'm pretty proud and honored about that and I'm happy to be part of the great MVP community one more year. I'm also looking forward to the Global MVP Summit next year to meet all the other MVPs from around the world.
- 08 Jul 2019 Self-publishing a book
- 29 Apr 2019 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 12: Hosting
- 16 Apr 2019 Sharpcms.Core - Migrating an old ASP.NET CMS to ASP.NET Core on Twitch
- 10 Apr 2019 Implement Middlewares using Endpoint Routing in ASP.NET Core 3.0
- 05 Apr 2019 #MVPSummit2019 - Impressions...
- 01 Apr 2019 Git Flow - About, installing and using
- 26 Feb 2019 Problems using a custom Authentication Cookie in classic ASP.NET
- 20 Feb 2019 Thoughts about repositories and ORMs or why we love rocket science!
- 11 Feb 2019 WPF and WinForms will run on .NET Core 3
- 30 Jan 2019 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 11: WebHostBuilder