Jürgen Gutsch - 07 August, 2017
This is kinda off-topic, because it's not about ASP.NET Core, but l really like it to share. I recently needed to import some additional user data from the Active Directory via a nightly run into a SQL Server Database. This was done via T-SQL and a SQL Server job.
Jürgen Gutsch - 26 July, 2017
In the comments of my last post, I got asked to write about, how to create a email form using ASP.NET Core Razor Pages. Here it is :)
Jürgen Gutsch - 24 July, 2017
I think, everyone who followed the last couple of ASP.NET Community Standup session heard about Razor Pages. Did you try the Razor Pages? I was also a little bit skeptical about it and compared it to the ASP.NET Web Site project. That was definitely wrong. With this post I'm going to have a first look into it.
Jürgen Gutsch - 17 July, 2017
I recently wrote about that it is pretty hard to move an existing more complex .NET Framework library to .NET Core or .NET Standard 1.x. More complex in this case just means, that this library uses reflection a little more than maybe some others. I'm talking about the LightCore IoC container. Some weeks ago the preview version of .NET Standard 2.0 was announced and I tried it again.
Jürgen Gutsch - 10 July, 2017
On July 1st, I got the email from the Global MVP Administrator. I got the MVP award the third time in a row :) I'm pretty proud about that and I'm happy to be part of the great MVP community one year more. I'm also looking forward to the Global MVP Summit in March to meet all the other MVPs from around the world.
- 22 Jun 2017 GraphQL end-point Middleware for ASP.NET Core
- 30 May 2017 A first glimpse into .NET Core 2.0 Preview 1 and ASP.NET Core 2.0.0 Preview 1
- 29 May 2017 Exploring GraphQL and creating a GraphQL endpoint in ASP.NET Core
- 10 May 2017 ASP.NET Core in trouble
- 08 May 2017 Adding a custom dependency injection container in ASP.NET Core
- 05 May 2017 How to add custom logging in ASP.NET Core
- 28 Apr 2017 Error while starting Docker for Windows
- 20 Apr 2017 A first glimpse into CAKE
- 18 Apr 2017 Please use a password manager
- 03 Apr 2017 Blogging with Git Flow